Friday 15 June 2012

Married With Zombies scavenger hunt readalong week 3

This is week 3 of the Married With Zombies scavenger hunt readalong. Todays questions are hosted by Loretta at Between The Pages.

Chapters 11-15



1.) In Chapter 11 Sarah, Dave & Amanda were rushed by 4 zombies. At this time Sarah screams something. 
SHOW ME YOURS!! Don't have one? That is ok, show me what you would grab outside to protect yourself!!

I don't have a gun, so if I was fleeing to my car I'd have to use a large branch, or hurl some rocks or something to defend myself.

Or run faster!









2.) At the end of Chapter 12 they are saved by someone looking very "Underworld" awesome. Let me see your best "Slay em' Gear" 
.. don't forget to add your weapons!!




I have skinny jeans, high boots and a leather jacket perfect for slaying zombies.

This is my best Buffy/ Underworld/ Tough Girl pose- honest!
Do I look angry? Grr!


In all honesty I'm more likely to accidentally drop that knife on my own foot than do any damage with it!















3.) Near the end of Chapter 13 Sarah finds something under the seat to help Dave, that she saved for whenever the need gave in.  What was it? "Strike" your best pose!


(Oh, I am woefully under-prepared for when the zombies attack). Again- I don't have lighter- but I do have matches. If only the damn things wouldn't keep going out...






4.) Nothing very "action pic" happens in Chapters 14 & 15. So this is where you can show me what car you would pic to ride around town, trying to survive. This can totally be a "Google" pic or you can go find one!! Think outside the box!


Right- I actually googled this question, "which car would be best for a zombie attack?" and there was actually a lot of good advice- including "You don't want a pick-up truck, because zombies might cling onto the back". Duly noted...
I would go for something like this-

It has to be large to fit in a lot of supplies- you need space to be able to sleep in it too, and we know that the zombies are crafty and will put things across the road to stop you- so it has to be able to cope with some off-road driving. 

5.) How are you enjoying the book so FAR?!!!


Yeah, loving it so far- It's starting to get a lot more action packed, but still funny, and I love how David and Sarah are communicating better and growing closer together.

5 comments:

  1. Well at least you have the zombie sneer down. I laughed at the line where you said you more likely to drop the knife on your foot. I agree matches suck, they are hard to light and burn your fingers. I guess I will have to google zombie escape vehicles, who knew they could hang onto the back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genius! I thought about the off-roading vehicle and all that which is why I was pretty sure my Jetta wouldn't be a permanent vehicle. I also considered the whole sleeping arrangements and such. I wonder how huge the back of a hummer is??

    And dude! I would so drop a knife on my foot. Knives scare me in general. I am not good at wielding one, either. LOL! But, the jacket and the boots are hot. I need better shoe wear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the outfit! I am so with you on the dropping the knife. We need steel shoes or something. LOL

    Great choice on vehicle too. Totally bad @ss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your jacket! Starting to get a bit jealous of all these awesome leather jackets people have. First thing I'll do when zombie apocalypse hits is go raid a clothing store, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! Yeah, if I had a knife in my hand during a zombie attack, I'd probably hurt myself with it. But I love the outfit. Skinny jeans are so lethal!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Elvendorf Valley and Make Believe kits by Irene Alexeeva