Friday 5 October 2012

Fraterfest Goals and updates

This weekend (5th to 8th October) I am taking part in the Fraterfest read-a-long hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer along with about 60 other bloggers. 



"You can read whatever you want as long as one book is either a Rhiannon Frater novel or a bump in the night book (vampire, zombie, shapeshifter, ghost etc)"."The goal is to attack that TBR pile and have fun!"
#Fraterfest
I always like read-a-longs anyway for the chance to network with other bloggers, and set myself a new challenge. I have had Rhiannon Frater's book The First Days on my bookshelves for over a year now, and this is the jolt I need to actually start reading it!
I will update my progress here throughout the weekend. 

Goals:

Okay- this may seem fairly unambitious, but I am working all weekend, so my goal is just to finish the book!







Updates:

Update 1- Friday 8.30 pm
I stopped in a coffee shop after work to read a little, I am up to page 75/331
Really good so far!

Update 2- Sunday 8.30 pm
Read a lot today, now up to page 221 of 331. Will try to read a bit more before bed, but I want to write up some blog posts now first. 

Update 3- Monday 8.45 pm
Just finished The First Days- 4.5 of 5 stars, great book, I want to dive straight into the next one now! 
Goal: Completed! 

3 comments:

  1. The First Days is definitely on my TBR list! Good luck! Hopefully you'll be able to finish, but I completely know the feeling.

    Check out my Fraterfest Goals.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I haven't read this one yet but be sure to let us know how it is. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Elvendorf Valley and Make Believe kits by Irene Alexeeva