Sunday 14 April 2013

Sunday Post 14th April 2013

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It's a chance to share news~ to recap the past week on the blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.



This week...


Bought:

  • The Savage Grace by Bree Despain (Dark Divine, book 3)
Audiobooks:





  • Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers (His Fair Assassin, book 2)
  • The Hourglass Door by Lisa Mangum. This is the first in a series I have been recommended to read. 

I posted-


I read so many amazing blog posts this week, but among my favourites have been...

-Embracing my inner geek  at Queen of Contemporary
-Fab review of The Eternity Cure at Book Passion For Life
-Bookish Trends at Book Chick City
-Stop by Mel's To Tweet or Not To Tweet post and convince her why she does (or doesn't) need a twitter account at Mel's Random Reviews 
-I have been so tempted by the Elementals read-a-long at Starry-Eyed Revue which starts with Brigid Kemmerer's Storm on Monday. I have wanted to read this series for so long, and I love taking part in read-a-longs, but I just don't think I have the time at the moment. If you've been tempted by this series go sign up though- it looks like fun! 


Hope you had a great week too- happy reading!

8 comments:

  1. Ooo, Dark Triumph is one I would love to get my hands on! Hope the audio version is good! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never hear of The Hourglass Door, great cover and it's a recommendation you got, must check it out. Some interesting links about, thanks for those.

    BookishTrish @ Between the Lines

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you enjoy the books you got - and thanks for sharing those links, especially "To Twitter or Not" - the comments were fascinating.

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab week! Hope you enjoy all your new reads.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting cover on The Hourglass Door. And I'm hearing all kinds of good things about Dark Triumph. So many books, so little time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on Taking control your TBR Pile challenge. I didn't make meet the goal I set {5}.

    Heather ~ My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm hearing good things of Dark Triumph. Hope you enjoy it when you get there. :) And Hope you are enjoying your current read. :D Sounds like an amazing series.

    Have a great week!

    And I have a Sunday Post up if you'd like to stop by...
    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2013/04/sunday-post-7.html

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Elvendorf Valley and Make Believe kits by Irene Alexeeva