Sunday 30 June 2013

Best of the Bunch June 2013

Best of the Bunch is a meme hosted here on the last day of each month, where we can look back over the books we have read and give a Best of the Bunch award to our favourite book of that month.
I always put up my post on the last day of the month, but remember, you can add your link anytime in the following month :D
For more info and to grab the button and stickers visit the BOTB page here and then add your linky to the list below. 



June 2013

In the past I have only listed books I have reviewed in order to qualify for the Best of the Bunch award, but I am so behind on writing up book reviews at the moment that I have decided to list all the books I have read each month as well, seeing as I am never going to catch up on reviewing them all! 

This month I have read-

  • This is W.A.R by Lisa and Laura Roecker- 3.5 of 5 stars
  • The Pirate's Wish (Assassin's Curse, book 2) by Cassandra Rose Clarke- 4 of 5 stars
  • Dead Silence (Body Finder, book 4) by Kimberly Derting- 3.5 of 5 stars
  • Gameboard of the Gods by Richelle Mead- 3.5 of 5 stars
  • Saving June by Hannah Harrington- 4 of 5 stars
  • Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, book 2) by Sarah J. Maas- 4 of 5 stars
  • Survive by Alex Morel 

This month I have reviewed-

...er nothing... but book reviews to come!


And the winner of Best of the Bunch for June goes to...

...drumroll...

There are two winners this month-
Crown of Midnight and Saving June (I couldn't pick!)



Both of these are fabulous books that really moved me, and had a perfect element of romance as well. 
I will be reviewing both of these books shortly, but both in their very different ways are so, so good. 

---------------

So I'd love to know- what was the best book you read/ reviewed this month? Link it up here! 
Already written up a monthly wrap-up post? Why not link it up here!?

Just let me know- Who gets your bananas?

5 comments:

  1. I don't do many reviews either these days due to other things. Sometimes it goes like that and I think I needed a break. Maybe next month will be more productive for you on the review front :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a slow month for me as well - and I really want to read Crown of Midnight! I loved Throne of Glass so I've been waiting for this book for what feels like decades! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone saying how amazing Crown of Midnight is is breaking my resolve to wait until closer to the release date!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Crown of Midnight so much. Really glad you picked it as one of your favourites this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to read Crown of Midnight, it is part of my huge TBR list.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Elvendorf Valley and Make Believe kits by Irene Alexeeva