Tuesday 1 October 2013

Exciting New October Releases

These are some of the new books coming out this month that I am most excited to read...

Most hotly anticipated




The Killing Woods by Lucy Christopher  Goodreads

Why I'm looking forward to reading it...
I don't usually read a lot of crime/ thriller type books, but Stolen by Lucy Christopher is one of my favourite ever books, so I'm really excited about reading this new novel by her. All the early reviews I've seen of it so far have been positive, and it sounds really good- very gripping. 

Also released this month-
(please note these are the UK covers and release dates)



  • Allegiant by Veronica Roth (Divergent series, book 3). I cannot wait to read this book and find out what happens in the concluding part of this incredible series- so excited for this. 
  • Resist by Sarah Crossan (Breathe series, book 2)
  • Through the Zombie Glass by Gena Showalter (Alice in Zombieland, book 2)

  •  Haze by Paula Weston (Shadows, book 2)
  • Perfect Ruin by Lauren DeStefano- this one sounds really intriguing, a science fiction novel from the author of the amazing Chemical Garden series. 
  • Shadowlark by Meagan Spooner (Skylark, book 2)

  • Teardrop by Lauren Kate
  • Ten Tiny Breaths by K.A Tucker
  • This Sing Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales. This one looks really good- about a shy girl who DJs at a party and grows in confidence.
  • Revealed by P.C and Kristin Cast (House of Night series, book 11)
  • Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson- this has been out for a while, but published in the UK for the first time- yay!
  • Also, I'm trying to find out if Altered by Gennifer Albin (Crewel, book 2) is publishing here in the UK- different websites give conflicting information. There is nothing on Faber's website, but Waterstone's lists it without a cover or name. Amazon offers the US cover design. I'm confused! If anyone can enlighten me I want to read it, and it might be coming out this October. 

Phew! That a lot of books! All mostly blue/ purple covers I notice as well. Any of these that you're also excited to read? Any books that I've missed off this list that you are looking forward to this October?



3 comments:

  1. I've just finished reading Alice in Zombieland and I loved it, so I'm waiting for Through the Zombie glass!!!
    By the way, I just found your blog and I like it so much! New follower!

    Ps. I've just started my book blog, so I'll leave you the link if you want to stop by! :)
    http://frannieinthepages.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get my hands on Perfect Ruin! I loved Lauren DeStefano's Chemical Garden series so I'm having high expectations for her new book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited to read Allegiant!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Elvendorf Valley and Make Believe kits by Irene Alexeeva