Wednesday 20 November 2013

Wishlist Wednesday #39

Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly book blog hop hosted by Dani at Pen to Paper where we will post about a book that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added, that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our bookshelves.


I really love the sound of this one- a girl with a supernatural secret. This was published in 2011, and I keep hearing good things about it. 



Shifting  by Bethany Wiggins
Goodreads

After bouncing from foster home to foster home, Magdalene Mae is transferred to what should be her last foster home in the tiny town of Silver City, New Mexico. Now that she's eighteen and has only a year left in high school, she's determined to stay out of trouble and just be normal.

Agreeing to go to the prom with Bridger O'Connell is a good first step. Fitting in has never been her strong suit, but it's not for the reasons most people would expect-it all has to do with the deep secret that she is a shape shifter. But even in her new home danger lurks, waiting in the shadows to pounce. They are the Skinwalkers of Navajo legend, who have traded their souls to become the animal whose skin they wear-and Maggie is their next target.

Full of romance, mysticism, and intrigue, this dark take on Navajo legend will haunt readers to the final page.


Looks good right? Anybody read this one already? 

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. I have seen this one around quite a lot and people seem to enjoy it. Looks good.
    I hope you get it soon!

    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover for this. I have this on my list too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, sounds good! And I love the cover! I hope you get it soon. :)

    Lisa
    My Wednesday Post

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this one on my Kindle but, haven't got to it yet. I hope you get it soon!
    My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/11/wishlist-wednesday-73.html

    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, thanks for showing this because I'm now TBR-ing it. Sounds really good! Although, I could've sworn I saw that cover somewhere else before.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Elvendorf Valley and Make Believe kits by Irene Alexeeva